Investing in mutual funds involve risks. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate with changing market conditions so that when redeemed, shares may be worth more or less than their original cost. Investors should consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing or sending money. This and other important information about the JAG Large Cap Growth Fund can be found in the Fund’s prospectus. To receive a copy of the Fund’s current prospectus, or to obtain the most recent month-end performance information please call your financial advisor or the Fund, toll free at 855.552.4596 (855.5JAGLYN). Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Shares of the JAG Large Cap Growth Fund are distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC which is not affiliated with JAG Capital Management, LLC.
The Funds are not registered in all states. Information found on this site is directed to U.S. investors. As a convenience to our visitors, some of the pages on our website contain links to information created and maintained by other organizations. We do not control, cannot guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy, timelines, or even the continued availability or existence of this outside information.
Principal Risks of Investing in the Fund:
- Investing in the Fund involves risk. Equity securities are more volatile and carry more risk than other forms of investments. The Fund may invest in large cap growth stocks which can be more volatile than the broad market.
- Limited History of Operations: The Fund is a new mutual Fund and has a limited history of operations.
- Management Risk: The portfolio manager’s judgments about the attractiveness, value and potential appreciation of particular stocks, options, or other securities in which the Fund invests or sells short may provide to be incorrect and there is no guarantee that the portfolio manager’s judgment will produce the desired results.
- Market Risk: Overall stock market risks may also affect the value of the Fund. Factors such as domestic economic growth and market conditions, interest rate levels and political events affect individual securities and the securities markets generally.
- Non-diversified Risk: Because a relatively high percentage of a non-diversified Fund’s assets may be invested in the securities of a limited number of companies that could be in the same or related economic sectors, the Fund’s portfolio may be more susceptible to any single economic, technological or regulatory occurrence than the portfolio of a diversified fund.
- Security Risk: The value of the Fund may decrease in response to the activities and financial prospects of an individual security in the Fund’s portfolio.
For more complete information, you can obtain a prospectus containing detailed information on the fund by downloading it from this web site. You should read and consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before you invest or send money. Information about these and other important subjects is in the Fund’s prospectus.